' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, November 1, 2007 @
Can i type just a few sentences? Suddenly i don't feel like blogging already, lol. School has made
me become a boring person, and it's super duper boring. I'm having tutorial at 9 am tml but i'm still freaking here, busy moving my fingers around. Flu is making me feel worse. I'm dying. Bye.

Peiwen's surprise celebration

Chin chow monster



& the seven crazy ones.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.