' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, October 22, 2007 @

(Credits: Kellyn weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! )

Carrying the big A1 block walking on the street. So thats what peiwen mel and i have been doing from 12 to 3 at town. It's good today cos' there was no flyers, yeah NO FLYERS. Peiwen was really uncomfortable so we ended early. Good thing cos' it was really boring walking up and down the same street. Head out to jialong's place for the very last majong session before school starts tml. I felt as though i was running a fever earlier. I could feel the heat. Thank god i'm better now.


School gonna start tml. ahhhhhhhh School school school. School is a boring place. Timetable is super inflexible & i guess chances of meeting up with my tp mates should be super slimmmm. Wait till jialong's handwritten timetable comes to me. hoho. It's been hard on him. haha!
Meeting classmates for lunch tml before heading school. That could be the best for a monday.

&& so far dru's blog is the only one that can set me laughing after reading. haha.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.