' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, October 29, 2007 @ Friends are like candles, they are light up your night.
Hi hi hi hi hi, i decided to do some updates before monday morning comes again. Friday was chomp chomp night with mel, shirley sokwah and wei yan. I was enjoying myself that night, like totally. Food makes me fly, mentally. oh my, it rhymes. hahahahaha! Sambal kangkong, xiao bai cai, hokkien mee, oyster egg, bbq stingray, cuttlefish with century egg congee AND carrot cake! I had cravings for carrot cake since i started dieting. haa. I felt extremely good that night, good food are worth the calories. HAHA! I'll work out more!
Steamboat-ed with 18 others on a lovely sunday to celebrate peiwen's bday in advance. The girls are big eaters. We continued to eat even after the guys stopped eating. And i think the way we eat kinda scare pearl out becos she kept asking us to take it slowly from the start when all the food was on the table. hahahaha I hope peiwen enjoys herself though it was just a dinner. (:
& i must must must say, sunday was pure majong luck! i never win as much as i did before! hoho
As for today, i went out with mum to sign a new mobile line. Mel was nice cos' she tagged along. haha. Mama really loves her. Anyway, I hope starhub wouldn't give me much problems. boo.
Mel and i decided to bake so we went to get betty crocker, hahaha. HAHA Though it's not the forever-chewing brownies this time, i think the cookies was kinda successful if you not count the 1st 2 batch. (ok they are burnt, just pretend they are double chocolate cookies okay. LOL) I think it feels good to bake( provided they turned out good, haha) The next time i bake i shall start from scratch! : D
Bintan trip on the next short vacation is cancelled, how sad :( But but but, the group of us are sticking to the old plan, genting trip! I can't wait, seriously.




Today

Well, you see. hahaha.

&& Carbonara for dinnner! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIWEN! WE ALL LOVE YOU : D



oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.