' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, November 1, 2007 @



(http://cupcakeblog.com/)

I told mel before i'll find out the difference between muffins and cupcakes. Since i'm waiting for time to pass, I went yahoo to search and realised there's actually blogs and forums introduced to discuss this topic. hahahaha. How amazing. For the english, muffins are usually served on the breakfast table. Mostly, fruits and nuts are used. & they are less sweet as compared to cupcakes. However for us, muffins might be any snack that you'll like at any time of the day. Okay, maybe for me. HAHAHA. Cupcakes mostly have frosting that makes them sweet!


I hope this wouldn't make you feel sleepy. hahaha.


I come across this website thats really cool. The bloggers actually came up with a cupcake round-up, encouraging cupcake fans to participate. So they'll have to bake creative cupcakes of their own!Hopefully this inspires people to get creative and have fun in their kitchen. haha. I browsed through and i thought some were damn coool especially the peanut butter and jam cupcake above! :D

I better go. sociology tutorial at 4 pm, it's 249pm already. I hate thursday. But i love next thursday. PUBLIC HOLIDAY HAHAHAHAHAH YAY

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.