' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @
I realised ever since vacation starts, i began to forget what's happening around me. I'm refering to even small things like people's birthday and stuff. I wasn't keeping track of the dates.
1st day of school: I was late for lunch with the few. But i slept well the night, i wasn't thinking about school or stuff-related. Well, i'm not excited or in fact nervous cos' school's starting in a few hours time. But this feeling only last me through the night. I find myself having difficulties deciding on what to wear in the morning and i just kept changing. So, i don't know what is what. Okay, hopefully somebody understands what i'm trying to put across. Oh man. haa.
Firt lecture was with belinda ho, my OB tutor last sem. She permed her hair and i thought her straight hair was better, lol. Scribbling on the lecture notes it's something i haven't done for months. I still dislike it though. My handwritting is fugly, damn.
Attended sociology lecture after commskills 2. I decided to stick with it even though the lecturer is super duper boring. Thank god like million times she's not my tutor if not i'll change my cds story telling immediately. LOL. Story telling what the hell, i'm just bloody kidding.
Things don't always go our way. & Some things are out of what we can do. I always tell myself life it is, to make the best out of everything. Maybe someday we will all realised.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.