' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, October 25, 2007 @
I was late for commskills tut today, booohoooo. I hate rushing for time but still couldn't make the effort to wake up earlier. (& if you not know, i start school at 12 today. haha) I hope we do work well in our comm skills group. I'm grouping up with the 5 crazy ones (Ale, shiqi, sean, jacky and my dear rishi) oh my, haha. Home makes me feel a lot better after school for now. I still detest the timetable, urghhh. Best best friend came over to my place tonight for dinner. Mama said to her: "Wah, ni heng jiu mei you lai le hor. haha" True enough, it's been quite some time since she came over. Mama said she's gonna mark down the date she came over today and take note of her next visit. ha! And Lydia kept acting like some retard today, i almost kill her. damn it. But ............. I think we can stay like this forever, best best friend. hahaha. (:
Sociology tut starts tml. I'm feeling weird inside. Please let it go smoothly. I promise i'll behave. hah. & I'm gg to make new friends! LET'S PRAY FOR HOT GUYS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'Sometimes, all it takes is a little cupcake to cheer a person up' :D

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.