' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, October 18, 2007 @
I was too tired to even come online last night, lol. After fixing my hair, the few of us went kbox till midnight! Too bad beechoo didn't join us. Kbox was having promotion at a nett price of 10 bucks, which is the least i ever paid since my first visit. haha. It was damn fun with them lah, especially when everybody sing together. haa. Enjoyed. So for today, i'm stoning at home. yay. I didn't sleep enough cos my phone kept vibrating. So what if it's on silent mode? Laugh out loud.

Timetable's out. It sarks, a lot. I'm ending school at 6 everyday except for wednesday. And wed, i'll end at 5pm. I taking socialogy and colour composition for my CDS & both fall on the last 2 days of the week. My biggest nighmare is to have tutorial class at 9 am. It all come true on 2 fcuking days. How lucky. & what's worse is i'm having extremely long breaks in between. I can go home to nap and go back to school. It shouldn't be a problem. Fuck. Maybe i'll drop one of my CDS, i'm afraid i can't cope with all. Or maybe, i'll take up something else. Right, Maybe.

Just a few more days and i'm back to the same routine. Counting time in order to meet shiqi on time the next day; setting my alarm clock; chasing bus no. 72, 69. Oh man. School sarks big time.
Earning cash on weekends, woo. Project- save up plan must start when school starts on monday!

The heavy rain is making me feel all coooooool.

Yesterday









& i look like that now, hahahahahaha.








oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.