I've been a really good girl today. I woke up half past 10 this morning to the market with mama, baby and also mel! haha. It's been ages since i stepped into the wet market! So we bought the ingredients needed for dinner. ( I planned to cook dinner actually.) Well, mel came over after class to help out. Papa kept watching my every step when cooking and he always have something to say. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz But it's alright, it's fun in the kitchen though.
Dinner was oh my god. Lots of food. Papa bought black pepper crab and cereal prawns. I bet you guys are drooling. HAHA!
I rmb last year when i bought a cake home, dad and bro refused to move their ass & i was really upset. So this year, i grew smarter! HAHAHAHA. I invited mel kel dru & jl over!
I could see from mama's eyes that she was really happy especially when we were singing the birthday song. hahaha. She said the last time she celebrated her bday was when she was 21. Well, i wonder what was dad doing. LOL. Hopefully it's her best bday down these years & more will come!
PS: Thanks guys, much love :D
