' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @
Newyork Newyork



Happy 17th birthday kenneth!

The one i've been missing ;

& my coooooooooooolest partner (:

YAY! hello hellooooooo, blogger says 'welcome, welcome!' hahahahahaha. I kinda got bored using LJ so i decided to switch back. hehe.


Just look at how time flies, vacation is coming an end. It's already the last week. I dread for school to start. Ever since hols started, i realised i haven't got the chance to sleep till late noon which i used to do. Almost everyday i've got places to go, things to do. So i guess I've spent this 6 weeks 'wisely', somehow. hoho.


I decided to stay at home last sunday after losing $9.10 at peiwen's place the night before. Damn! Nvm, luck goes round the table. haha. Cleaned up & paint my nails, feels good. ha. Dine at NYNY in the night to celebrate kenneth's birthday! It was fun with the girls at the table, ha.


Monday was movie day-out with classmates. Lust caution, i kinda love it. and we had dinner at marina bay && I ate like a dogggggg can. NORA was craving for majong so we decided to meet up again today. Qiwen, ale and lim was around too! Partner is a pretty fast learner, i must say. Well at least faster than me. hahaha


&& we cooked dinner! Goodness. Practically, we just make do with what we can find. haha. I thought it was so much fun in the kitchen! :D So huixin joined us after work. It was the funniest joke of the year when she said lim added carbon as one of the ingredients for his cookies. hahahahahahahaha! I sure love them. haha.


I'm going to fix my hair tml, can't wait! & time table gonna be out on the 18th. boohoo.

PS: Lydia, date me before school starts! :D
(Tag me if you want me to link you up!)

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.