' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, October 25, 2007 @
Oh my, i just saw an email that kinda scare me, lol. 65 mins of connection between 2 mobile phones actually cooks an egg. I can't imagine what it can do to my brain cells after long calls. Please don't call me for chats on the phone cos' i don't wanna turn retarded. hahaha please people, rmb ah. haa I was again, nervous for school today. It was like any other first-day. I was feeling worse when i met lim and weisheng over at the bus stop. The both of them told me to be prepared for story telling! oh man, i went blank at the moment, lol.
First sociology tutorial wasn't very bad cos i had syakilla with me in class :D
And looking back, she was also the first one whom i talk when i first came to 1J01. haa. So happen that my tutor is named david too. But he is way to different from David Ang. And he looks like a woman in disguise. hahahahahaha goodness. What's really bad was that he seems to enjoy repeating himself. Soon after, i came to realised i was staring into space most of the time when he speaks. Maybe i'll like him if he's lecturing, in that case i wouldn't miss out what he says. Well in any ways, i must start to like him. And you don't know how much i look forward to colour & composition tml, hehe. I wouldn't feel nervous, i guess....
Had dinner at subway with the tp mates(excluding jiaqing). I love subway and i don't mind eating that everyday. hahahaha. & I think i'm living a healthy lifestyle already, if only i start to sleep early, hahh.
Cupcakes are lovely. I think i wanna sell cupcakes when i grow older. & provided i know how to make them first. hahahahaha. This sounds really random, but maybe i'll really do it someday. Yeah. once again,maybe.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.