' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, October 21, 2007 @

Say cheese, sandwiched man. (Still excited before we got started, damn)

I jsut read jialong's blog and what he wrote recall last night's majong session at my place which was super duper funny becos' we didn't have 'money' and draw on papers instead to replace the usual one. hahahahaha. Throwing paper at each other seems fun but it got really complicating in the end; we couldn't figure how much who owe the other. hahaha. That was last night.


And I actually got excited the night before thinking about work the next day, which was strange. I slept extremely well last night! The sun shines in the morning and how i wish i could laze in bed for a while. Yeah.... just a while, It'll be great. haha.


Met up with the guys to work. I swear, If not for the pay, it's the worst job ever. Well, thats what i thought. giving out flyers sucks like anything you ever dislike. Like cats, snails or birds. Just anything. LOL. The best part of work is the 1 hour break & when the few of us try ways to get rid all the flyers. Giving passer-bys small stacks instead of 1 pc. Giving big stacks to almost 80 % of the teenagers that we could outside PS and ask them to dump those to somewhere further. Omg, haha. Another day of work and school gonna start. BLOODY HELL.
My mind kept flashing images of my timetable and each time i thought about it i got more upset.
: (

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.