' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, November 5, 2007 @



DKM.
So yeah, friday was leonard's birthday celebration! He's a good host. haha. I kinda enjoy myself but i missed out lots of fun in the night cos i didn't stay over. Was losing too much blood and i think if i were to stay over i'll refuse to speak to anyone. haha. The way back home with mel and minjun was really funny. I can't stop laughing at the way minjun speaks. The term he used and the way he speaks is way to calm. Mel will understand what i mean, i hope. haha. Anyway, the driver bloody farted and we all started laughing & he farts again. hahahahaha damn.


Sorry to huixin cos' i didn't go to the party! Met up with DKM and jialong to town. SHOPSHOPSHOP. I'm dead lah, so dead. My saving-up plan is not working at all. I deposit 30 bucks on a friday night and withdraw them on a saturday afternoon. & i think i spent more than that. Bought myself a long top as well as a pair of sandals. loveeeeee it. hahahahahaha. I better do something. I need to be more self-disciplined. Oh I stoned at home today! Feels goood! haha.
Wanted to run just now but it's was raining : (
You know what, no more monday blues. I loveeeee monday. I start school at 1 pm(only for this monday) and i can bloody pack my bag and run home when the clock strikes 3. Of course, provided i skip my socio lecture. I hate thursday. I dislike socio class. Even though i have syakilla with me i still dislike socio. It's just like the first week of sem 1, i feel so uncomfortable. Hopefully as time goes by i will change my thinking.
Co & Co tutorial is so fun lah. I think my tutor Nancy is a bitch. She goes for tea breaks during tut. Nvm about her, painting is like damn cool & i like the fact that i don't have to crack my brains to really think :D
Okay gonna sleep, it's 130am already. Rainy days makes deep sleep. yay goodnight love.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.