' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @
I'm dead sleepyyyyyyyy, like damn sleepy. I always feel this way after a meal and till now i couldn't understand why. But i guess everyone been through this, perhaps most of the time, just like me. haha.
Yesterday was commskills test on letters, practically i screwed up. yay, screwed up. Oh damn. I find the scenario hard to understand. Perhaps becos' the words used was really beyond 'my dictionary'. well, there's another high possiblity too. I wasn't concentrating for nuts. Pleaseeeeeee i don't wanna do too badly. awww. Ohhh and I'm an 'interviewee' for next monday's comm skills role play. That means i wouldn't have to write an observer report, thats the best damn thing. I began to imagine how would it be like on that day. The more i think the more scary it gets but at the same time there's this excitement running through.
There seems to be tons of work left undone, school really sucks big time. Boooo. Looking at the dates, mid-sem tests are 2 weeks away. I wonder if it's a good or bad thing, lol. BUT BUT BUT i'm soo sure that term break is a damn good thing!
This year goes by pretty fast, it doesn't feel like this back in the old schoool.
I love having ale and people around. & i'm glad sean started talking today. haha. I swear it feels uncomfortable when he's so quiet. I rather he speaks non-stop. ahhhh hahaha i'm just bloody kidding.

& I miss the few.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.