I don't know if i should be happy cos' it's friday tml or grumble cos' i'm having macro tutorial at 9 in the morning. Hoho. Oh, Happy Deepavali! It sets me laughing when i heard pearlyn say that to Rishi. haha. I freaking love public holiday lah. Went to kovan melody's gym to work out with dru cf and chin chow. Thank god i lost some calories. I'm hitting 58 soon, oh maybe i'm 58 now. hehe. Beef noodles at kovan, yay. I was craving for it. After that was majong session all the way till the sky turns dark, when it's time for babies to go to bed. Okay, but it don't seems to apply to the one at my place cos' i can still hear her cry. Oh my god. Anyway, i think i should cut down on majong sessions. It's not doing me good. I'm losing money even though it's just a few cents for today. i just rmb i lost 3 yesterday. Awwwwwwwwwww. Siying you better stop it.
Speaking of which, I'm gonna work at traders over the weekend to earn some fast cash. Boo.
My eyes are bloody sleepy, I better sleep. What a post. Ok Goodnight.
