' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, November 16, 2007 @
It's terribly fucked up to have a brother who is bloody not understanding and the best he could have ever done is to irritate the hell out of you. It's really frustrating. I screamed at him at first, seriously i was bloody mad at him. But when i trying to cool myself down, somehow my eyes went wet. I think i'm going crazy, ho.
Projects coming up, most of us are on task already, including me( well i guess). I hope i'll do good this semester. My marketing group gets distracted every 5 mins. I was laughing throughout with all the silly jokes, especially ale with the stupid bird. haha. The two of us went really crazy laughing at ourselves the past few days. It must be Jumpy X-Men. *SLASH SLASH* HA.
Had Socio tutorial today and we had role-play. Oh my, i was freaked out at first but came to realise that it wasn't really as bad as what i thought initally.
Head back to SSS to check out the CO peeps today and also for yesterday. I miss the few. & Many unfamilar faces though. haha.
Celebrating stephoney's bday tml at Sakae, can't wait. I havent had fun these few days. Probably i'll sleep over at dru's place too.

jasper says:
take care lah girl. see you tmr and whatever it is bothering you, dont worry about it :) have a goodnight rest and i'll see you tmr! :D
Somehow his words seems rather magical. it kinda cheers me up, haha. Thanks :D
For now, night.


MINDY, she's acts like a dog. TOTALLY. haha!

HUI YI, she's the one i miss.

& happy birthday Ric. haha.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.