' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @ 而我已经分不清,你是友情还是错过的爱情
Monday has always been lovely ever since semester 2 started. Most of us skipped POM lecture today to join wed's class. So Basically, school ends at 11+ :D Went KFC with the some of the girls in class, i was laughing throughout my meal becos' sitting in front of me was a funny ass who loves to say/do stupid stuff. She enjoys laughing at herself too. haha. Shop around to get some accessories, after that was home sweet home. Oh & i bought a super duper sweet X 989574576 times honeydew on the way back home. Oh my, throw me melons. haha. Okay, just ignore the part i just mentioned. haa.
For the evening, i was placing my 2 eyes on the screen, watching xing guang season 2. It isn't any drama series if you not know ( so now you know) but damn, i wept like a dog. It was so bloody touching that the tears just kept rolling down. haha. Tried to research on my part for marketing at a later time but i can't seem to find anything relevent. I should just hang myself. I hate researching for goodness sake.
School starts at 2 tml & i'm meeting angie for lunch, yay.

Happy Birthday Caren! (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.