' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, November 6, 2007 @

Say hi to Da ge.

I think i didn't quite spend my day wisely today. School ends at 240pm. Lunch-ed with serkiat and a few others. Jialong came tooo. Wanted to play majong so badly but no ka-kee. zzzzzzzzzz
So dru jialong and i went simlim instead cos dru wanted to check out the laptop prices. Went over to bugis street and dru bought the teee i loveeeeeeee lah! Oh my, it's damn coool. I wished i was slimmer. Check out her new teee sooon! haha.
Just came to realised sean's best friend knows leonard too! The world is soooooooooooo bloody small can. Sean is making me excited and i'm definately looking forward to my day. haha.
ATTENTION FARAHEEN YAU
I'm meeting you for dinner on my bday so you better turn up or you gonna die terribly. & i fucking miss you, bitch. Do something, date me out.
Birthday still seems rather far away but who cares. hahahaha. I'm kinda upset this time cos' it falls on thursday and i have socio class that ends at 6 pm :(
I havent seeen peiwen and pearl for only 3 days and i start to miss them already man.
& Hello best best friend, you're missed too. Enjoy your holidays! :D

Happy 17th birthday JianXin! He's a Mr nice.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.