' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Saturday, November 24, 2007 @

Shi fu combo

'Wa liaooooooooo shi fu' hahaha
I think he's so adorable lah. Doesn't he looks like the AAA rabbit? HAHA. Jiaqing and i both agreed that we often 'brighten up' when he's around, haa.

Friday
It was TP annual campus run yesterday, boohoo. It wasn't exactly like Sports Day back in school cos basically it was just running and no other events. Mc was kinda boring too. Qiwen was running for our diploma along with some tutors and other coursemates. Aron said qiwen was begging him to not support him the previous night but the few one of us went back to school together to 'cheer' for him after stoning at lim's place. haha. Not only he swims fast in water, he runs fast on track toooo! hahaha.! He ran like a dog lah, damn freaking fast. However, we still didn't win a thing. haha. & i saw junda and angie too over the stadium! :D
Dinner at geylang instead with the usual five, hell heaven. I had the best beancurd ever! Pei wen will love it.


TP work-out, hahaha. Left VS Right( you know what i wanna say)

Angie lovely and my sexy boy

Love him, hate him

QIWEN



and my new pet :D mindy, i'll love you! haha.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.