' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, November 12, 2007 @



THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL 'MONEY FACE' ( i know it's damn gay to display such pictures but I DON'T CARE LOL)
I've got new hobby. I think i really love to paint my nails. & they are bloody red now yay. Okay i know this is so very random. Work on saturday was cancelled. Boo. Maybe we should contact Joey earlier the next time round.

I promised myself to at least do some work before i get my ass out of the house on a saturday.
Managed to scribble some words for my marketing tut even though i couldnt understand more than half of what's written on the notes. Perhaps i should get the text ASAP. It costs a bomb, a text for 4o+ dollars. And the thing is, i can't even eat them. Ahhh, i don't think i've mention in my blog before that i've bought a super cute organiser to out me through this semester. Hoho. I ought to be more organised.
Woo yeah, so i went out with the 3 girls and jl to PS to shop for a while. Just a while, haha. Zoommmmmmmmmmmmmm to sim lim cos' dru wanted to get a labtop. The shops all look the same, you can almost get lost in there. Compared prices here and there, finally she got hers. & HP labby is freaking coooool. Had 328 katong laksa for dinner. I was almosted contented. Follow up was some mango ice at Ice Monster that tasted extremely good.
The few then meet up at liquid kitchen. Jialong turned into a baboon after drinking, hahahaha.
Mel was pretending to be drunk on the way back home, goodness. haa.

For Today, I stoned at home again ! I thought i'll be able to sleep till nooon since it's a sunday but it wasn't the case. I woke up at 9+ in the morning lah. Ahhh. Went running with daniel and mel, I wasn't really too good. It must be the chilli crab. ( i ate too much i guess) hoho.
I'm gg to get my favorite apples tml after school! hehe. Tutorial at 930am tml, Byebye.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.