' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, November 26, 2007 @
A week is coming to an end again. Oh my, as i'm typing this my stomach is growling. Damn..........
Oh yeah, before anything else, Happy 17th birthday QUACK! :D
Dine at fish& co glass house yesterday evening. Sad. only dru, kel pw and pearl turned up for the girls. Actually, not really upset lah. hahaha. All the boys turned up though. They were all great! Glass house was the coolest fish& co i've been to(ok well since i've only been there for twice HAHA). Good music, good food (the few girls were almost stuffing ourselves with food) and good companies! Ohhh, jiaqing is freaking niceee. He bought me another stalk of sunflower. If you rmb earlier the guys plucked all the petals off for the previous one. lol
Headed to Legends after dinner. i haven't been there for quite some time. Time spent there was rather coool. Most of us took turns to act out the different people in the clique, how they behave and speak. I was laughing out loud most of the time. hahaha. I hope quack enjoyed his bday! (:
I don't have to say, you'll know what I've been doing the whole day today. As usual. I gonnna go wash up and prepare for dinner! HUNGRY.




I kept laughing when i look at the pictures. We have to say 1, 2,3 before snapping so quack could be ready to smile with his braces. Just freaking look at the way he smiles, damn it. hahaha.
And i think the one right below is one of his best smiles, so charming. haha!






Goodbye lovesss!


oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.