' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @ 12 days of christmas
HOHOHOHO, MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
These days has been a little crazy, hanging out till early early morning and i think i need more sleep. Aww yes, andy's birthday & christmas celebration last sunday! Happy 17th to Andy, like finally! Gift exchange was fun, it was great to see the peeps again after the trip. Oh yeah, the person i have to buy gift for, is none other than GohJiaLong. The first thing that pops up to my mind was shaver becos he always forgot to shave. ah hahahaha. I hope that will put to good use. And i'm super duper touched by STANLEY GAN ni na. He's amazingly nice can! He got me a levis coin pouch which i loveeee. Thanks stan (:
Christmas eve was work at smiley orchid catering in early morning. We were supposed to work till 3 but sadly there wasn't work for us so we left at 1130. Earned 24 bucks ONLY and the thing is: It's all gone, yay. I think work was rather cooool. we were like chef's assistants. Diced the carrots, onions peel potatoes and many more. I was enjoying myself in for bit. Head down to town with pearl and weiting. We all bought something for ourselves, and the process were funny, i shall not continue on that. haha (LAZY). Went over to leonard's childcare to countdown for christmas, white chicks, failed blind mice (cos everyone was close to blind in the room), chats, and childish wrestling by the guys. ahh what a night. ha. This christmas i've got everyone something unique - Hand-written exchange voucher. So I've got one of the two vouchers filled, and one left empty. It's up to what they want to exchange, be it favours, anything they want me to do, but it has to be within my limits. Hell yes. haha. At least something special from me this season, i hope they'll use them. (:
Christmas Day, i slept till late noon and head out to GIANT with Peiwen and jiaqing to meet pw's mama and papa. Steamboat-ed at her place, heartwarming. It really feels like CNY not christmas. Alvin cooked chicken wings which amazed us, like totally. haha. we were also afraid they'll burn the kitchen down, haha.

And for today, i'm just done with my comm skills journal, feels good. At least a bit. (:
Heading out to town with dru in awhile! got to go.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.