Ahhhhhh Marco was alright. Plane lands safely, over over. hahahahaha. I just discovered the greatest secret, god damn it! Mel, I'm coool lah. :D
I'm going to be loner soooon................ so here comes
My early new year resolution: Get a boyfriend!
Top 5 MUST- SAY
He must say ' I like my girlfriend FAT'
He must say ' I like my girlfriend when she is extremely rude'
He must say ' I like my girlfriend when she speaks louder than me'
He must say ' I like my girlfriend when she burps louder than me'
He must say ' I like my girlfriend when she acts like a bull'
Only when, :D
I think I'm out of my mind, lol. POM tml. Whoever is awake at this hour please pray for me!
Those i decided not to touch on, please don't come out! ahhhhhhhhhh.
Tml is the Day, hehe. I'm dating best best friend out in the evening! Gooood de night!
