' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Saturday, December 15, 2007 @
I thought i haven't been blogging on a regular regular basis. i'm getting lazier each day. yay. (Never as lazy as kellyn wee ah hahaha i love her hair now) Holiday makes lazy people very lazy. Ok thats enough. lol.
Had a short marketing meet-up with the group, and i was late. yeah expected but i'll never be as late as jacky. HA. head down to RP, the journey was long enough to cook an egg. (Don't ask me to sumpah) RP is seriously damn different. It's so enclosed, like some container classroom and i actually feel weird walking around. lol. And we actually rot and gossip n MJ's classroom till 5 in the evening before heading out of the schooool.
I'm seriously damn lazy to carry on. ahhh.
Genting Trip coming up soooooon, i've thought over it. I'll just enjoy myself, and continue to save when i come back. I think i kinda feel better thinking that way. yay.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.