' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, December 16, 2007 @
It's gonnna be fun till next thursday, i guess the other 23 can't wait for monday to come tooooo.
So meanwhile, please don't miss me especially sean lim xin hong aletheia heah shu qin ong hui xin and everybody else. hehe.
I'll be dead when i come back. HT meeting in the following day when i'm back. I havent done a shit. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh come back then do. damn

PS: Sean lim, you better stop having pizza late at night cos the pills that you have difficulties swallowing down are not going to work, you DOG.
Take care all!

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.