' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 @
Let me have a break, just for now. Food hygiene online test just ended, maybe half an hour ago. I can't rmb. I've got only 12/20 and that's pretty bad. I wasn't really upset, really. Only when doreen and ale came over to me. Awwwwww, those were super duper stupid tears. I have only myself to blame, I didn't treat this seriously. Reading through the night before wasn't good enough. I feel so restless now. Eyes almost shut. Marketing lecture at 4 pm, i feel like running home.
This week gonna be really shit. now that hygiene test is over, i still have socio test on thursday, 'Little England' case study on friday. What more mid-sem test on the following monday and tuesday. I don't have much time left, i feel no good. Not at all. Mel's concert on sunday and i really wish i can attend.
You don't know how much i look forward to the term break. aron's bday, Dinner, genting trip, christmas. I wanna go down to town and spray cans at those bangalah. Yeah, fuck the school. Fuck exams and fuck those bangalah. damn, i'm going mad. Bye. 'Little England' is waiting for me.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.