' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, December 13, 2007 @
Oh helllo helloooo, i promised serkiat and mindy i'll blog soooon even though i'm kinda lazy to hit the keys. boo.
Before anything, Happy 17th birthday ARON! I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday, despite the killer snow sprays and honey overload with ants. ahahahahaha. Thanks a lot for being nice all these days, it's great having you aron! Majong session in the late morning with qiwen aron and jianxin. It's sure funny with them. Huixin came over to meet us, we were then very very late. God. Sorry to make syakilla wait!
met up with the rest over to autumn's place, man i had lots of fun! :D Her house was really really pretty. I love her bedroom best and her kitchen. Too bad i didnt take pictures. haha. It was indeed bonding session, i was enjoying myself. Thanks a lot to autumn for shopping for those food and everything(she even bought party sprays i was laughing all the while) Everyone appreciate that, you know that :D BBQ chicken wings were great, jacky can sell BBQ chickens wings if he don't wanna sell beancurd next time. Ahahahahaha. Truth or Dare, like huixin said, it's totally pointless. hahaha. But those stupid jokes we all made up were more than enough.
The way back home was relaxing. Being frank with each other for the first time, the feeling's great. There seems to be nothing else to hide. haha. yeah, not the alcohol babe. haa.
More bonding sessions! i love j01. really.
And i love my best friend too (:


i wish.................

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.