Maybe i should update since it's the last day of year 2007. I start to feel sleepy already, ok i am now. I didn't sleep well the night before, i always hate that kind of feeling. Goodness. Trying very hard to recall what i've been doing these few days. It seems rather tough for now. Oh yeah, shopping yesterday. God i spent again. I told myself genting will be what i'll be spending last on clothesfor the year. I broke my promise. damnnn. I spent my early nooon with mama. Ate at the coffeeshop and what totally amazes me it's how strangers meet and set up conversations between one another. Mama is always good at this. and up till now, i still don't understand why it seems so easy to her. As for me, I still fear to meet new faces.
Let me do good for a new year, and everyone else!
and oh man, stanley gan is such a disappointment lah. Tsk.
