Ah hahahahahahahahaahaha I love it when sean goes crazy and don't know what else to say other than 'fuck you'. hahahahaha! I haven't been laughing like now for quite some time. Like, laughing real hard at the screeeeeen. Guys, we kinda screwed him up big time! HAHAHA. Yah kinda. hahaha. But he's making my blood vessels burst in no time, screw you ass crack. hah
I can't believe fancy talking about him forms a paragraph. hahahahahaah.
Went to baby's first month today,with mum. His name is Lucas. haaha lucas, yes. Catch up with cousins and all. We conclude that we need boyfriends. HAHAHA.
Presentation for marketing tml! I've prepared myself, may it go all well. And bless everyone who is doing the same for tml!
Oh yes, i have good good news. I've got 92/100 for econs mid sem paper! MUAHAHAHA
My first bloody A for the sem. And 17.5/20 for socio class test! It sure feels good baby! (:
Let the luck go on!
Rumours, hahaha. how silly can it get.
