I know it's damn boring to blog about school-related issues everyday but i can't help. My life is in it's utimate decline stage at this moment. My days revolve around school work, nothing refreshing, nothing to look forward to currently. Oh yes, looking to forward projects to come to an end. This friday.
Yay, i screwed up for marketing today, please clap for me. lol. I gave stupid answers that are worth a slap on the face. Oh mannnnnnn. My eyes are THIS close to closing now. I'm so bloody sleepy. Please please please let me do well for food safety online test tml, i don't wanna break another low record. Goodness. I better start studying before i fall asleep. AND WAH, THE GOLDEN PATH TONIGHT LAST EP AH! HAHAHAHA. go go go si ying go
PS: THINK POSITIVE AH, TO THAT FELLOW WHO KNOWS I'M REFERING TO YOU. okay!
how come i don't feel right now, my body feels kinda warm.
