It's a pretty 'long' friday today, and i'm all drained out now. Feeling really sleepy but i still wanna do some update before bedtime. POM and macro are on track now and i'm happy for that, really. Made a huge mistake today. we forgot to hand up our commskills online problem solution, be it soft copy or hard copy and the thing is i only realised when it's 514pm. Oh god. Do you know by that time, jianxin has already board bus 27 home. And shiqi forgotten about the soft copy as well. Goodness. I think all of were really careless this time round. Well, once again, a lesson learnt. And I'll never repeat this mistake again. booooooo
skip the part on co & co, there's nth much for today. At night was nypco concert and the few of us went to support mel! ahhh, haven't seen her since last christmas and that was pretty long ago. And i sure miss her. and kellyn too. It's like i couldn't rmb the last date we met up too. haa.
Anyway, we were late for the concert. hahaha Missed the first half, but i thought 2nd half was kinda great. I enjoyed the part on the beatles. haa. Had dinner/supper at 401 instead of prata house with e peeps. The food is what i've been missing out ever since we left secondary schoool.
Trip back home was relaxing. I speak a lot and it seems like letting out feels a lot better for me. Too many 'but'(s) that i came to realise, and they seems never ending. & I know what i need.
Confidence. Oh hell.
& tonight, i'm really happy for mel. You can see from her eyes that she's deeply in love! haha.
Something from Andy Wee which i thought was unusual of him. I was having fun with his camera today. It's freaking coool, and i was rather amazed. Got the pictures from him and then i told him ' i look fat in the pictures' And guess what he said!
'you don't, you look like you're in the pink of health. rosy cheeks are good loh. Think the other way round, it's rosy cheeks. Not fats.' I don't know why i feel it's a different andy i'm talking to. haha. But it was nice, really. (:
can't post the pictures now, wonder why. I'll post them again!
