' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, January 11, 2008 @
Finally i clear my doubts for econs, and i swear i was troubled by it for days. DAYS. Goodness gracious. Dru got no freaking idea why would i stress over macro cos' it seems pretty easy. Actually it's really that simple, just that half of the time i'm complicating things. It's goes the same for marketing. The more i hear from others, the more questions i ask myself. And i even phoned the indian to ask him to double check. LOL it's so crazy. He's right, just don't worry ah. Whats worse is that I've been having a slight headache since nooon and i'm feeling rather uncomfortable. Now. Ahhh.
Got the marks for POM paper today, i did okay. Socio class test as well, i'm sooo proud of myself hahaha. yay. You know, i never love thursday ever since sem 2 began. BUT today is the only normal thursday i love. TP OPEN HOUSE and i saw many many hot guys around, more than the usual crowd. My eyes almost popout. HAHAHAHA Jk. And dinner with pei pei and peelyn was damn funny lah!
HAHA = Mother (That was what peiwen learnt in class today)
so we came up with really stupid stuff .............
HOHO= Father
HEHE= Brother
(And peelyn's super not funny) Maid = LOL
so guess, what's grandmother called?
For answer, please visit
http://simpleisblessed.blogspot.com/ :D

Craziest girls alive






They made thursday(s) a lot brighter (:

& i'm missing a lot of people right now.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.