Here i am again. & i've notice i've been blogging very often lately.
I'm THIS close to hanging myself. I thought i could at least put myself to ease becos marketing presentation was over. Aww anyway, my group did great(at least to me), and i'm so proud of everyone and anyone else.
Sociology kills my mood, like THIS much. Luckily i noticed the slides earlier if not we'll bloody screw it all up for consulation. So from this, we learnt a lesson that: You should never do things all on your own. And Siying, you should never take things for granted. fuck this shit. Hope everyone do their part so we can compile on the sucky thursday, i wish. Grace says i'm gonna die early. And i think i really will. I'm a bloody stress burger.
Roar, feeling hungry. Papa has been shouting at me for the past few mins to have dinner. And i'm going now.
It's always that word. And it keeps repeating in my mind. Be it it's from you, you, or you.
