' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, January 2, 2008 @ i won't go home without you
I realised i've got a habit of updating in late night. My stomach feels a little funny. I've got an ucler on my tongue, and my throat hurts. What a start for a new year, aha. ahh
Happy happy new year everybody! :D Year 2007 was probably the most happening year up to these 17 years of living on planet earth. A fresh start in TP, a new chapter in life. My last day of the year was pretty much enjoyable. It's as if we were speeding on highway throughout this whole year. Okay, that's a pretty bad description. I better cut these nonsenses.
Not much of a people-squeeze-people situation for me this 2007. We were celebrating at homes and such, which was rather heart warming instead of sweating like a pig in town with bangalahs all over (killer sprays in their hands) Orh yeah, i didnt even get to see bangalah this christmas so just forget about spraying at them. ahahaha. And i'm glad i have these friends of mine that kept me company throughout. I start to love them more and more, especially after the genting trip. More will come and i'm realliy looking forward!

Whatever it is, it's year 2008 already. Holy cow. But it just doesn't feels like a new year. lol.
This beginning of the year gonna be real tough cos' project deadlines are drawing nearer and nearer and i start to fear. ahhh hahaa it ryhmes again. Goodness.

So here comes the REAL new year resolution.

1. Get a boyfriend
Ahhahahahaha. I bet you guys reading must be laughing hard now. Sad to say, it's still in my list. haha! Hello, my first boyfriend will be my husband. HA. (just keep that 5 must say-s in mind!)

2. Bigger boobs
(Predict Response: What the fuck?)

3. Clear Year 1, oh man.

4. Save my bank account

5. Be a good good girl X 100000000000


Mama just got really crazy perms, damn it. I don't like.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.