' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, January 13, 2008 @ I'll be your voice when you don't know what to say
Awwwwwwwww. It's 220 am right now. Mum is freaking mad at me cos' i've been staying up very late these nights. Viwawa can soon be an addiction. No more majong for me ahhhhhh i better control. Colin was telling me on the way back home that people are researching and they presume that it's gonna be world end in year 2012. Ha, and that means i only have got 4 bloody more years to live.
Ok, what IF it really is? What is it that you wanna do before that day ever come? Haa. I couldn't come up with an answer when he asked. Well, but life is really that unpredictable cos' we never know what comes tomorrow. ahhaahahaa i better stop all this. People might think i'm insane lol

I love westlife version of 'Home'. Huixin must be smiling now. haha.
Good night you. yes.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.