' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, January 25, 2008 @
I'm a happy girl tonight. And for once, there are soooo much reasons as to why i'm in a lalala mood. Don't ask me what is lalala. TEHEE.
Reason #1 ALL PROJECTS HAVE FINALLY COME TO AN END, (if you exclude POM presentation and Sociology) Econs was kinda crazy, well the editing process. you know.
Reason #2 No lessons for my friday! Econs cancelled, CDS cancelled. The only thing that upsets me a little is that I have to return to school for socio to edit the slides and stuff. Oh yes, and to hand up commskills for my 5 other beloved members. It's alright, wouldn't kill my day :D
Reason #3 Papa says he's giving me money for my new year clothes and i'm super duper high upon hearing that, even now. HAHA. All this while i was trying to save so i can buy them myself. Now i have more to spend, or i'll just save them up to save my bank account.
Reason #4 MING JUN GOT 16 FOR r4 ah! And i'm so proud of him, like seriously. We bet on sweets previously. Pretty gay. but still he won. haa.
Reason #5 AND FARAHEEN YAU GOT B3 for her english! YAY! I'm going back to school with her this saturday to apply for jpsae. This bitch pulled me to go for interview even though i was feeling sick that day( i still rmb), but if not for her i wouldn't come to where i am now. haha. Sounds crazy. hopefully i bring her luck cos' she brought me luck last valentine. (:

This baby girl is like an angel in day, devil at night. hah i'm dead serious.

Fitting room with ale, 7 pieces of tops and skirts, i'll never forget!
My first friend in class :D
First pic with Nic oh niccccc

& one of my favourites yay. i still loveeee you ass crack :D
Wanna meet up with girlfriends and 'girlfriend'. After this week!
LYDIA, can't wait to see you next friday.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.