' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, January 27, 2008 @
I'm lack of sleep. It seems like i haven't sleep for days. I dont know whats with me these 2 days, i can't sleep for long. and i'm feel sleepy to the utimate. My friday was pretty alright. Socio was close to done, i'm all happy. Friday was like a class to class gathering wiith gan chiong spider and friends. It's rather amazing how we all go together. Sean likes it, he's says we should go out more. haha.
Night time was unexpected majong session with weisheng dru and jialong. hahaha. It's kind of a werid combination, but it's cool yo. haha. Played till 3 plus in the morning and i spent an hour walking home for dru's place. Goodness. My legs were hell aching. Thank god i have wei sheng with me! He's such a nice friend. walked me home even though he got his bicycle. And chats with him were really nice becos we hardly run out of things to say! :D AND weisheng makes a good shopping mate too, right huixin. hehe.
Saturday was great cos i met my girlfriends(if you include jialong HAHA). I miss my girls. pewen dru pearlyn and i have been missing out a lot of becos of projects and assignments. We hardly have chance to talk to each other too. went to school with farah and kellyn to apply for DAE. I hope farah gets in, really. went town to shop instead of watching 27 dresses. boohoo. Bought a top from flea market and a pair of shoes and mum says it's damn ugly. lol

AND my house celling gonna fall down soooon. My whole family is screaming and shouting vulgarites at each other now. Stupid cupboard(s), they are like shifting everything around. lol. Papa just came to realised our whole family are very rude people. Well thats becos mama was shouting at him. HAHA. So, thats my family. haha.


JIAQINGJIAQINGJIAQING

Hello, meet the gan chiong kah cheong. haha.

More pictures to come! Working later, can't wait for cash to flow in :D

LASTLY, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY WEISHENG!

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.