' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, January 9, 2008 @
I'm supposed to work on my econs, but i've been wasting my time away for the whole bloody evening. I have been a real good girl these days mugging on my projects, trying very best to avoid last minute work like what i had been doing last sem. Yes, do it slow and do it good. But i'm not as steady as it seems. When i can't do, i'll start to bloody panick. Stressed, so much so i kept thinking about it throughout the night. So, hopefully no more last minute work for now, so i can rest at ease, put myself at ease. ahhh even though i just typed all these shit, i was almost late for pbl sharing becos of LAST MINUTE PRINTING. LOL So what can you say about me? Aha.
Presentation coming up next week, on the first two days. Sem 2 seems rather fast. I hate it when i start to think.

Thanks to Rishi, he got me hooked up with the song 'Last Train Home' by Ryan Star. One of P.S. I love you soundtracks! AND AND AND the movie will be showing on Valentine Day! DAMN! I knew it. Even though i have no one to celebrate with this year, i still wanna say it falls on a fucking thursday. HELLO, thursday is my most hated day of the week. I'm so sad. HAHA.
Oh, and I wanted to add the song to my post but i can't seem to do it. I dont know why : (

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.