' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 @ I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

PEIWEN, I POST YOUR PICTURE OKAY. lol.
I overloook lah darling, sorryyy. hahaha.
Today course manager speak to us during food hygiene. Talked about punctuality, attendance and blah blah. It was kinda crappy. i was on auto pilot throuhout the talk. goodness. I'm looking forward to year 2 even though it all sounds scary. Hopefully it's a lot better as compared to what i'm doing now. Seriously, projects assigments and everything else related suck big time. and i hope i don't take back my words when the time comes. haha. Class girls are love. Huixin says i'm good at making people tell their secrets. hah. and well... it's open secret(s) already girls! lol
Commskills summartive test tml, POM presentation and socio due on thursday. Co & co on friday, i'm shit. AND the most hatred, socio common test on bloody saturday morning.
BUT
I'm meeting my best friend on saturday (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.