' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, January 31, 2008 @ Pictures of you, pictures of me
I can't bring myself to carry on with my sociology. I'm damn not keen to study and I'm not feeling good at this moment. I feel depressed. roar. Maybe sociology and my untouched co & co are what that makes me worry. Boo. I need someone to bloody cheer me up. Like now.
POM presentation was perhaps one of my worst in semester 2. I stumbled like one hen, i felt as though i wasn't prepared. Well of course it got better after the first 2 slides, i feel more relax. Role play was defintely what i was looking forward to! I still remember the last time we had our roleplay for OB, even till now. It's freaking funny, and amazing to see how people in the class open up themselves.
To be frank i was rather worried in the first place cos' we didn't manage to do a dry-run. But our roleplay was amazingly funny so much so that i laugh till i tear. WeiSheng has great potential acting as a drunkard. He seems like he's damn high, grabbing bao rong's ass. And funny how jian xin drives out with his imaginary cab. oh my, haha. Not forgetting Jia xue, he kept saying he don't want meat when qi wen kept introducing meat dishes to him. hah. You know i really love my class now.
And as i typed on i kinda feel better, much better.


loves in class

He says: "someone i ignore yet adore."
And true enough, I still love this fellow even though he always makes rude remarks.You know that lim! : ) There are many a times he do make my day( not recent days of course, haah)

I love all of them above. (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.