' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 @
Presentation Day 2


She's a babe

cutest boy ever



Look at this retarded. Jacky is sick.

'My beans are safe in your safe' (:

Presentation today feels different. Relax, perhaps it's Mr Zainal. He says he's gonna minus marks cos' i spelled his name wrongly. Muahaha. It was a pretty short day. I hate days with heavy rain, especially when i want to go home. TP sucks big time, it's as if the shether never exist. And ale gave me the worst of my day besides the heavy rain. Oh man. Damn paiseh can. EH BEAN, you better stop your nonsense. goodness.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.