' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, January 18, 2008 @
Ryan Star - Last Train Home
You haven't changed
Stand in the light
I need to see you
Uncover my eyes
The tears coming down
Making lines on your face
One for each year now
That you've been away
We were only kids
We ran like water
Your dad said
Stay away from my daughter
The sun was coming down when I said
Can't you just believe?
And if you wait for me
I'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way
And if you wait for me
I'll be your voice when you don't know what to say
I'll be your shelter
I'll be your fate
I'll be forever
Wait for me
I'll be the last train
I'll be the last train home
You were a storm
It blew us away
I wouldn't leave you
But you couldn't stay
We were only kids
We ran like water
Your dad said
Stay away from my daughter
The sun was coming down when I said
Can't you just believe?
We were only kids
We ran like water
I told your dad
I love your daughter
The sun was coming down when I said
Can't they just believe?
And if you wait for me
I'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way
And if you wait for me
I'll be your voice when you don't know what to say
I'll be your shelter
I'll be your fate
I'll be forever
Wait for me
I'll be the last train
I'll be the last train
Hold on to love
And wait for me
I'll be the last train
I'll be the last train home
I'll be the last train
I'll be your last train home.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.