' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ I wanna be a rockstar



Trip back home with my primary school friend, Hidayah (:

Look at how often i'm coming into blogger nowadays. I just wanna relieve myself or whatever you call that. Commskills tutorial last for hours, oh man. And it was nice of gan chiong kah cheong to call and ask i wanted any food. haa.
I was editing autumn's work in the evening, and it kinda stress me out for that moment(s). I feel so shit while i see her visiting blogs, chatting away when i was editing her work. Almost burst out crying, thank god i hold them back. I was feeling better after a while. well, lucky i got ale with me.
Dinner with ale, sean and rishi after the projects were settled. I was laughing like some dog while walking to the bus stop. haha. Ale threw rishi's shoe bag over the fence, so poor indian have to climb over to get it back. just when he climb back, ale thew his bag over the fence again! hahahaha. The scene when rishi was trying to climb was damn funny lah. I can still remember. lol. Time spent with them was really nice.

Dead dues on friday, finally i can let down my hair,breathe better, & sleep better. I look forward to friday and weekends.


& i miss everyone yo.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.