i was feeling all over the place last night. I bet you have no idea what i was trying to say. PMS coming in no time, i can almost feel it. Lol fuck it. If you can tell, i'm actually feeling a lot better now.
There's so much kept inside for the past few days, i could hardly breathe ... I feel like i'm acting emo now, what the hell. Okay, I don't want to. It just that when you are down, everything don't seem to go the right way and all it do is to make you feel worse. BUT,after a good sleep everything's well again. just like now.
I wonder if i'm lying when i typed all this, but at least this is how i feel for now. you guys must be thinking i'm going haywire. Just tell me who is not at this point in time? I hate memorising and this time round it's all about memorising. yeah yeah, you must 'understand' and apply. it's all crap becos you end up memorising all the shit before you actually know whats going on.
POM paper tml morning, may lady luck be with me all the way till marketing paper comes to an end. YAY. breathe, come on breathe. Back to POM.
