' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, February 24, 2008 @ I could get used to this
Hi. I'm here again. I just feel like blogging again and after this i'm going to go full force on econs man! ( i haven't touch econs and the paper is on tuesday YAY I'M GOING TO DIE!) I'm damn lazy to reply tags for the moment, so please pardon me. Marketing on wed, again again again i'm going along with revision lecture. Again again again i'm playing with luck so let's just see how lucky i can get. Anyway, revision lecture is a whole big junk already. Marketing screw asses, seriously. Everybody having headache with it man.
I kept day-dreaming and tried to picture scenes after the marketinfg paper, no joke. Like what we're going to do after paper, what exactly i'm going to do but at the end it links up with 'what if what i study don't come out in the paper?!' Oh no, then you gonna hear cries from the sports hall. Okay it wouldn't happen. Think positive. Oh my god.

I wanna bloody sing my lungs out and tear the books and papers away( okay, throw last sem's away HAHA) I CAN'T WAIT, REALLLY. And i didn't mention yeah? i have to pay 310 bucks on wednesday for 4 fucking sets of uniform and deposit for my knife set. I'm going to kill people with my knife set. cut and slice those assholes up! DAMN IT.

I kept having weird stupid dreams and i wanna wake up to slap myself each time. I hate it when i have dreams. I didn't have milk tea last night, but i still didn't manage to sleep well. i keep waking up in the middle of the night. Panda eyes are getting hell serious. BYE.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.