' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ Falling deeper, you seee ........ nothing.





See it's the look-alike smile again!

I was feeling high after marketing paper. I'm glad i can still manage, at least! Aron kept making me laugh during the paper. hah. and I still hate it when the seats around me were all empty.
Took measurements for my uniforms and paid deposit for my knife set, as well the uniformSSSS this afternooon. Expensive shit. Early Queue at TCA was long and scary, like queuing for hello kitty. Wah. & i was almost suffocating. I PS my classmates today (i'm so sorry) and headed out with the 2 Ps instead.(Sorry druuuuuuu cos i thought you were going out with jialong so i didnt contact you man.) Lunch was crazy, i think we were too high. The girls were speaking rubbish throughout! it's damn damn funny. goodness.
Went town, met up with mel and weiting. GAP got damn cute guyssssssssss lah! i was hunting for shorts but i still didn't manage to get one. BUT BUT BUT i bought a pair of sandals i eyed on since long ago! C&K HAVING SALES! YAY

Everything began to turn upside down when i was on my way home. You can't believe this. I took the wrong bus from SengKang. I BOARD THE BUS W/O LOOKING AT THE BUS NO. ! Damn, and i realised only after a while! Lucky i called farah for rescue. Thank god.

And i thought i could get used to this. Now i know i can't. Oh come on, not again.
I was kinda crazy telling peiwen about it at such times. I'm sorry darlingg.
& I realised i'm quite bad at consoling people nowadays. I think i need that quite badly too. hah. It was so silly.

I'm better off, thanks to farah :) I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu
& RE, 'at least you made me smile!' (So now you know it's really you hahahaha and you better 自动 ah!)



PS: Cheer up peiwen, we are always here! (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.