' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, February 11, 2008 @
I'm feeling better, thanks to the panadol. i felt like a sick hen in the nooooon. Majong session was coool. peiwen ming jun and I won 7 rounds in a row, but shi fu was still the big winner. hah. Been winning for this cny, even though we were told that horse is damn unlucky in this year 2008. lol
Starting from tml it's gonna be a long weeek in schoool. May everything goes well. ahhhhhh




The prettiest boy!

Yesterdayy



see, oranges do wonders. LOL


(:
Flu flu go away

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.