' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, February 8, 2008 @
Presenting to you my lovely cousins, hehehe.
papa's sideee

Okay, xiao li jie jie is damn pretty(in the middle) well at least to me, lol. Up till now, i still can't figure what i should actually call some of my relatives. lol They were saying our family comes from all over the world. Thailand China blah blah, no offence though. haha they are nice people.

Wei xiang! :D he looks like bob dog. HAHAHAHA.

so she's my pretty, sweetie, lambie cousin hahaha.


wo meng jia de 3 da qian jing, hohoho

KATHERINE! MY FAVOURITE.

Da jieeeeeeeeee



Tell me caren is damn pretty!

Da jie and boyfriend, heh.

(:

I feel loved and blessed this cny. It kinda feels different as i grow older. hah.
And Mr, i miss you lah.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.