' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, February 25, 2008 @ Rocky roads with no street lights, I walk alone
It's time for break again!
Ale, i love you too! I'm dating you out after wednesday
Da ge, you come ka jiao me again you D-I-E
FARAH, I MISS YOU AND I MISS CUPWALKER'S MILK TEA WITH EGG PUDDING
Mj, I'm 58 kg now YAY (SAY YOU WILL STILL LOVE ME)
Pocky, you really stick your phone to your arm HAHAHA
Mel, grace Yeah, she's damn cute but she's messing my cupboard now WAH PIANGG

I'm blogging a lot more than usual despite the fact that it's exam week hahahahahahahaha. I'm just done with econs, yayyyyyyyy going to recap again later. I hope I still remember what i memorised for marketing if not I'll just kill myself. A bit more for marketing, GO SIYING GO!
Went late night running alone last night cos' kellyn was damn lazy to run with me. Such an ass. lol haven't run for a damn long time, I can't even remember when was the last time. Maybe last year? Ever since the raining season began i stop running. Speaking of which, Rain is coming back......... I suddenly thought of something very lame but i shall not say more. HAHA
It was a clever decision to run cos' I feel more relaxed after run. Oh yeah & I met up with mel after that. I think we are damn damn damn talkative becos we kept fighting to speak first. So much so that i almost forgot about time to go home.

Okay, dinner time and i'm going to finish up marketing and recap for my econs! Paper at 230pm, so late. I don't like it. PLEASE BLESS ME, WHOEVER!
And i'm still having sleepless night : ( I think i need sleeping pills



I think this is love.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.