' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, February 22, 2008 @ Tell me more, cos i wanna know
Seriously, i hate the idea of locking this up soooooo................
well, for the benefits of those who still bother to read about this boring blogger who do nothing but rant and rant like she's always right. Tell me in the face when you think i should be left, i wouldn't dislike you. (i'll just hate you) You know i'm always kidding when i make such stupid comments. Hi, i'm still a growing teen in puberty stage. Okay, i know i should just stop all this now. AHEM please excuse me. Sorry.

I got this urge to have stayover and pillow fights and everything niceeeeeeeeeee. Hurray Hurray! POM was cooooool yo. I just hate the idea that Nic and Jacky had to leave early for the paper, they always do, and ALWAYS got me distracted. I almost kick jacky in the ass, (i really wanted to) becos surprisingly he still has the time to sleep -.-
i did what i'm good at (selective studying) and manage to get through this again. I feel great to have stepped out of the house today. Cooping at home only spoils one's mood. You bet so. Aron and his stupid remarks make me laugh damn hard today. Thats why i say i love aron!
And the girls, oh my. It's amazing how we can talk about PORN to PEST. hah, it's soooo funny!

Now i'm back home, facing my notes, i feel no good again. haha. BOOOOOOOOO. Hate this. If marketing was like POM, i blooody wish it would be. I seem to forget what i've touched on for marketing already. Boo. Gonna recap again. It's a friday, how can i waste my friday! I don't care. I'm going to recap and make my trip down to colin's place along with the others in the evening. I need to chill a littleeeeeeeee. Just a little. I feel all tense up, my eye brows seems like they are joining together. SERIOUSLY, I CAN FEEL IT.




Not price, not promotion, not place, not product............
It's Peiwen and Pearlyn! HAHAHAHAHA




Heh.


I know, so damn cute right. Tell me you so wish to have babies now, LIKE NOW. HAHA. (Thats becos you only see this lovely side of them. hoho.

ZOOM. Bye bye. HAHAHA ZOOM IS SO FUNNY. ZOOMMMMMMMMMM

Will you still love siying if she grows fat again? Becos' i think i'm growing fat. hahahaha
please say you willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.