' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 @
These days i've been trying my best, tell myself to keep focus and not lose concentration in this important week. It's not easy, definitely. I wonder if you ever experience this ... when you tried putting the words in your head but you just can't seem to get them through cos' some thoughts; what you are concerned; what that worries you have all been lingering around in the mind, so very often. They just kept reminding you.



there's more left unsaid. you never know.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.